CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Belly is Ready to Pop!!

FOUR DAYS TILL BLAST OFF!! Or at least that's my due date I am sure I have more then four but I have to tell myself four to keep me sane these days. I am ginormous and there is not a day that goes by that someone doesn't tell me so. I don't mind though because I am and it also means I am that much closer!!


So because I am down to about three outfits these days I have a couple "look how far I've come" pictures for you. And oh boy have I come far! (as in far out there)

February 27th April 17th



February 13th May 8th


Here is some girls in my hood, we like to stick together. We are standing in order of our due date (that's right I'm first in line) May 26th, June 1st, June 5th, June 10th, June 22nd, and July 10th. Awesome.


May 14th

What is the Man of the house doing these days . . . . I could answer that in one picture. . .(but I added a few more just because)



He works golf 40 hours a week, he plays golf 3-4 times a week (free thank goodness) and if I am lucky he will even sleep with his golf club.
Side note- he actually really did sleep with it one night and half way through the night I woke up to it in my face. So I grabbed it and leaned over him to put it one the ground barely touching him and he "work up" karate chopping and then went back to sleep. So funny!! I was laughing so hard.



(His golfing buddy Mike)

(Can you see my belly?? I mean can you see the clouds my belly is blocking?)

I went along for the ride two days ago (friday) hoping the bumpy ride would shake the baby out and I walked a few holes. Saturday I had backache and very frequent, more intense braxton hicks contractions all day. Unfortunately I was sitting doing homework all day, so today I feel nothing. Which is so sad because I was hoping to get out of a presentation I have tomorrow. Darn.

5 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I love the roundness!! I'll be waiting by the phone for any news!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! You make me feel better about my baby bump. Can't wait to hear news!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures!! Thank you for posting them. I hope you have lots of random people coming up and rubbing your belly to make up for all the touching it would've gotten here at home.

    Love you sis! You're almost there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for the post! I can't wait to see you, slightly bumpless in a few weeks! Take care and make J-man give you a foot massage or back massage. Tell him I said so. And not with one of his golf clubs. Love ya....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok. i'm DYING! first you look SO cute! second, seeing pictures of hawaii makes me miss it (i've gotten so "homesick" for hawaii this past week), third, the golf club story. HILARIOUS!!!!! luckily chris never slept with his...just at the foot of our bed! haha (he misses turtle bay and his "golf buddies" SO bad) four i'm so excited to see pictures and hear the name you guys decided on. and five. i told chris the golf club story and he laughed and then said "i would love to hear jonathon's side of the story because you know he would have a good explanation to explain sleeping with it!" haha miss we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete