CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Change

My life in the last 3 months has changed more then any other time in my life. Even more then when I went through puberty. Even more then when I found out my high school love wasn't taking me to Winter Formal. (I was devastated. Don't judge. I thought my life was over okay) These last three months tops them all though. At times it has been as painful as those other experiences (planning a wedding stinks) but for the most part it has been changes I have embraced and love. One of those being my new husband-JMC. He is smart, handsome, opinionated, a great kisser, stubborn, OCD, dedicated, adventurous, and I love him.






(JMC looking very hotish)


We got married on December 31st (happy new year) and then we were off to a honeymoon and then straight to Hawaii to live for schooling at BYUH. This has been the longest I have EVER been away from my family. I miss them. Can't wait till they come visit!! Right??

Anyway change is a good thing so far and can't wait to see what else comes my way. . . . . . .


1 comment:

  1. ....tear.....tear....drip, drip.....another tear... (said in a squeaky voice) That was the most beautiful touching post EVER. If they are all going to be that way, then I don't think I can handle it. Sigh.
    Okay, seriously. Perfect first post and your layout is adorable!! Love it.
    Mom and Carolyn
    ----YES!! First commenters!!!----

    ReplyDelete