CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our First Visitors

Finally visitors!! After two and a half lonely months here we had some visitors, and it was awesome. JMC's sister Jennifer her husband Derek, and their four kids (Carter, Bailey, Hayden, & Mason) came to see us. All eight of us got real cozy in our little studio and as Derek would say "it's like one big sleepover!" It was fun, crazy and I would do it all over again in a heart beat. We had a great time hanging out at the
beach
, going to the Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC), and Eating Shaved Ice.


With many more Hawaiian adventures (hiking, surfing, eating at Shrimp Shack, etc.) that I didn't get pictures of. I did however get a video of our house during this week now referred to as "The Big Sleepover". Oh and just excuse the commentary, I was tired. I think. Enjoy.

Ummm. . . . .it is kind of long and boring so feel free to skim through it. Thank you.

Thanks again DeTemples for the great time and for treating us to dinner almost every night!! Come again soon. We have an air materess. . . . . . . possibly a surf board you can use!

2 comments:

  1. Okay Jill - I came to your blog this morning just so I could see your video. I'm embarressed that I didn't see it before - but you have to remember, I'm sharing my computer with several people daily. I forget to check everyones blog daily! Nice squeeze job on your visitors! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that was so totally fun! I would jump back on that plane and go back there in a heart beat, but sadly we have school. Luv ya guys can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete