CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys

So I come home from work the other day and there on the curb with his shirt off (looking mighty hotish) was JMC. I get out of the car and as I get closer I see this:

It was very red and swollen. The arm was pretty bad but you can't really tell.

My reaction- "Oh my goodness! What happened?"
JMC- I got stung by a jellyfish.
Me- Are you serious!!? Are you okay? Does it hurt?? Do you need me to do anything??
JMC- Well it stings and I am having difficulty breathing, other then that I am okay. Nate and I did it to ourselves on purpose.
Me- Are you kidding me?!. . . . . . you are an idiot. (excuse my language but he deserved it)

Come to find out they put about four on themselves just "to see how it felt." Wouldn't you just try one to "try out"? Nope four.
Later in the shower- "I just peed on myself." . . . . cool.

A little later that night "It doesn't even hurt that bad. It only stings for a little while so when your family comes I am going to throw jellyfish at all of them!! It is going to be awesome!"

Family you have been warned. Come armed with your jellyfish replant.

6 comments:

  1. Jonathan!!! Don't you DARE throw a one on me. I. Will. Kick. Your. Stung-by-four-jellyfish-@$$ !!! I'm totally serious.

    Off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it!! I totally messed up my harshness by typing "throw a one" instead of "throw one". (sigh)

    Off again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come prepared Carolyn come prepared. It really isn't that bad. Mine only stung for an hour or so. You'll forgive me at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, being your MIL, am NOT amused at you and your crazy friend stinging yourselves for fun. Shame on you. I just sent an email for you to read about sea jellies and I only sent a small part of it. Maybe you should study up on them a little bit before you put yourself in danger. You are silly, silly, silly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, by the way I'm not mad, just don't do anything silly like that to my JillyBean. Or perhaps visitors that might come your way, say this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have done plenty of studying which is why I feel comfortable initiating everyone into the group. If you want to do more investigating the type of jellyfish that we get out here are Portuguese Man 'O War (which technically are not jellyfish at all). So there you have it nobody will be stung by jellyfish while out here. I hope you're happy.:)

    ReplyDelete