CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lots of Love

Dear Beautiful Heart Loving Mother of mine,
My nails were painted by my little friend Lily
,
Who you can tell by the picture below did a really good job, because it chipped off in a perfect heart shape! So I had to snag this Kodak moment for you.
I thought about saving this next one for another blog post/letter but I was too excited to share it. We were eating dinner at some friends and as I looked across the table I saw it, grabbed JMC's phone, and took the picture right before the down pour, TAADAA!!
Wish I could have gotten it more zoomed in(I was working with a phone) but I do love that it is the only yellow among all the green leafs. Sweet!
Love, Jill

1 comment:

  1. Jill, I hope you read this comment. I tried to print these off and they are tiny. Can you email me them or if they are on your phone text them to me?

    ReplyDelete