CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hiking Crouching Lion------22 weeks pregnant!!

So a lot has happened the last little while but I don't have access to those pictures right now so instead I'll tell you about the adventure we decided to take on yesterday.
The Mr. had been telling me about this hike Crouching Lion since we moved here and a year later I still had not gone on it with him. So with my growing belly we decided it was now or never. So five hours later and about a dozen or so falls (by me) later we had conquered The Lion! I won't lie though towards the end it about conquered me!


That's right we just walked across that ridge you see behind us!


SEE--TA DA!!!


A beautiful view, Handsome guy and my prego belly!

At one point we had to hike through a jungle
(that's my prego butt in action)


It was an AMAZING hike and I am glad we did it
(even though my red face is telling a different story in this picture)



7 comments:

  1. That looks like a hike I would love!!! Please tell me you'll be my guide if/when we ever get a trip planned and executed. Also your husband looks good without face hair. Cute couple - we sure miss seeing you around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesnt look safe. What if you fell off??? Im glad you had fun. Now lets get crafting for that little baby in your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my. I feel I need to add a Grandma DeWitt comment on your post here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What would a Grandma DeWitt post be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling post. You are a fantastic gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a Grandma DeWitt post might say something like this: Jill, you should know better. Did I ever tell you the story about........ (she would have some sad story here about a woman who had lost her baby somehow by not being careful).

    ReplyDelete