CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

To Jonathan- A poem or Two for You

I think you are great
And I'm glad your my mate
You make my day sunny
Especially when you're funny

I think you are handsome
And I glad we're a twosome
You make me excited
Especially when we united

I think you are smart
And I hate when we're apart
You make me smile
Especially when you go the extra mile






You are now thirty
And can hit a good birdie
You have a hairy face
And you can run a good race
You give a good kiss

Which I think is bliss
You know how to hike
Which I kind of like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jill....
    I think I will cheer,
    Your poem brought a tear,
    your rhyming was fun -
    I hear you're having a son!

    Happy Birthday Jonathan. I can't think of a rhyme for you. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete