CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

BABY SHOWER

The Super Cute Invitation
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=4027496ee3&view=att&th=12e9e343583356ad&attid=0.0&disp=inline&zw

Autumn --The Party Planner
aka Mrs. Amazing/Talented/Beautiful


The -Oh My Goodness, Couldn't be Better, As Cute a Button, Decorations!!


(the cupcakes were sooo good! I may have eaten four of them!)

Just a few of the guest


The present opening







Gift list-
(a few gifts were sent from friends back home. Oh boy did that make me smile!)
Pack and Play (not pictured)
Towel with a hood (Laker colors)
Shoes
Nursing pads (favorite of the day)
A few blankets
Wet Wipes Case holder
Baby bathing supplies
A few cute baby toys
Lots of outfits (some hand designed onsies)
Amazing handmade Bowtie (not pictured)

And this. . . . . .

It is a Bobby which is Awesome but none of us knew what the strap was for! So The Party Planner suggested that maybe it is there so you can hook it on to yourself. . . like a sumo wrestler. I tried it. We voted this might not be right so we turned to the internet.

Apparently it is for the baby to use. . .

Oh, right, that makes sense.

Thanks again Autumn!! It was so fun and so adorable!!



5 comments:

  1. I hope it was all you imagined! And that picture of you "wearing" the boppy is so classic, but so sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.My.Goodness. !!! A sumo boppy??!! That's hilarious. I loved, loved, loved the decorations and your shirt.....and you.... look fabulous!! I wish I could've been there.

    Love you sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill - We wished we all could have been there. And do you remember the picture we took of toddler Allan and the violin neck brace covering a certain area? When you were wearing the boppy thing that reminded me of that. If you don't remember, tell me and I'll email it to you. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so fun. Wish I could have been there. But it looks like you have a real good group of friends right there. What decorations.! I really wanted a cupcake too and a candy bar. Miss you.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill in picture #19 (while opening the gifts) you are laughing so hard it looks like your belly is hurting! What was so funny? Do you remember?

    ReplyDelete