CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Grammy and Grandpa Come to Visit

I am very lucky and I will tell you why, I am blessed to have these two amazing people in my life...

They came to see their new grandson and to help me out "a little" however that little turned in to A LOT!! The day after they arrived we were informed that we could move from our studio into a one bedroom and we had four days to do so and had to start immediately. We had not packed a thing. We had not cleaned a thing. We had not organized anything since Vin arrived. So with Jonathan working everyday and my parents being sympathetic to my pathetic state pretty much moved us. And when I say pretty much I mean they did it all! I was there to be bossy as I sat feeding Vin but that was about it. I am sure we could not have done it without them. It was definitely a blessing they were here (at least it was for us but it probably wasn't for them). Oh and did I mention that our one bedroom was on the second story. . .

Although much of the time was spent moving we did fit in a few other activities though. We hit up Hukilau Cafe one morning, we went shopping (thanks for the new purchases you gave us), of course we went snorkeling, and also just hung at the beach.


(love this picture!!)

(grandpa was on a very important business call but was still willing to smile and pose for a picture! Me and my mom were laughing so hard at this!)

And OF COURSE Vin got spoiled with tons of Grammy and Grandpa time! Oh boy did he LOVE them! He (we) sure does miss them!




Lots of kisses were given too!!

Love you Mom an Dad! Thanks again for everything I am so lucky (like I said before) to have you as parents!! Looking forward to seeing your wonderful faces again!

No comments:

Post a Comment