CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

Dear Dad,

Even though you have only been my dad for a few weeks now I already think you are great!! We do such fun things together! For example. . . .

We swim in the ocean together


We sit around and shoot the breeze together
We take naps together


We hang out shirtless to show off our muscles


We go to the temple grounds together
(and let mom come too)

(photo taken by Autumn Hinton)

And when I fall asleep in your arms. . . .


you put shells on my face
(which is totally awesome)!


We are the best of buddies!!
And we even dress alike to prove it!

Yep we are pretty cool!
(Vin outfit from Aunt Carolyn- Jonathan was so excited he had one to match!!)

So because I love you and think you are so cool I decided to make a video to tell you just that! Plus I didn't cry in the video which is very Impressive if you ask me! Actually I made two--just to show off.

Father's Day Video Take 1

Father's Day Video Take 2



Just a quick shout out to my Dad--

Dad I love you so much and I am blessed to have you in my life. I don't think Dads come any better than you! Thank you for everything you do for me!
Love you and so does Vin!!



*Post still to come about my parents recent visit. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment