CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

HELLO! How are you? I know it has been awhile and I have so many things to write about (e.g. Vin's blessing, our trip home to Arizona and the Big Island and so much more)!! For now though I just wanted you know we are alive and well.

AND we wanted to wish you a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! HeHe! (<---Mario laugh)

I know you are thinking Jonathan is pretty dedicated to grow out the stash for Halloween BUT...it wasn't for Halloween he has worn it like that everyday for the past two months. Lucky me.

The Girls (+ Vin)

Shout out to my awesome friend Kim (in the red dress) who made the hat for our costume, also to Chandra (in the white) who provided my dress, and Luigi's overalls! Thanks guys for making all my Halloween dreams come true!
The Boys

We also went on the Haunted Lagoon that they have at the PCC every year. Vin loved it (well except the screaming girls behind us) I was scared.

Close-up of the stash because I know you wanted it!

We liked it so much we are thinking we might put one on him everyday! (By we I mean Jonathan)

No comments:

Post a Comment