CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hi, it's me Vin

Well I decided since my mom wasn't keeping up on the blog and letting everyone know what I have been up to (because let's face it I am the only one you guys care about) I would step up to the plate and let you know.

So back in July (forever I know but it must be documented) I got to go to Arizona with my Mom to see my Uncle Jason get married to this cute Stacy girl. I even got a new cousin Camden who kept singing me twinkle twinkle little star, I really like him. I also got to meet most of my Aunts, Uncles, cousins and a few new friends on the trip. OH and did I mention that I did AWESOME on the plane ride!! Mom was so proud. So glad my rad dad bought the ticket and let me and mom go. Here are some pictures of the trip.
(The newly weds, my head petting (new) cousin, and naked me)
(two of my Crockett cousins, Me, Cooper, Jett) (My Great Grandpa DeWitt)
(taking my first dip in a pool, the ocean was old news) (My moms friends and their kids)

After we got back from Arizona my Grandma Margo and Papa Russ came to visit. We went on one of our first hikes together, hung out on the beach, went to Pearl Harbor and, I took my first SINK bath (I usually shower) . Grandma always knew just how to calm me down too. I miss having them around.
(hiking Sacred Falls, a family favorite)
(Pearl Harbor)
(My first and last sink bath but I sure did love it)
(Hanging out on the beach with Grandma)

Then in September we headed to the Big Island thanks to these two---
(Grandma Gwen and Grandpa Jim, (this is when we met in the hospital))
(A look out on the Big Island and my dad and I at the volcano)
(This is when Mom and Dad left me behind for 6 HOURS and did the zip-line! I was not happy with them.)
(Me looking very GQ, I'm not sure what those things on my feet are though)
(Getting love from the parents on our hotel balcony)

It was a good trip but our island is way better!!

These next pictures were taken when I was 3 1/2 weeks old! I just thought they were pretty awesome of me so I wanted to share them. Don't be jealous of my awesome bod!

That is the end for now. My mom said she was going to try hard to catch up in the next little while.....we'll see about that. I might have to take over permanently.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Vin! We miss you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vin, the blog is darling and yes, I do think you need to take it over. Just give us a little something every few days! Can't wait to see you again. Grammy D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vin, remind your Mom and Dad that their favorite Aunt and Uncle are coming for a visit in May. We can't wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I missed this. I usually check the blogs first thing in the morning, every morning,......but being as it had been a while since your mom blogged.....I guess I missed this one till today. LOved the pictures and the narration. Good job Vin!!!tee hee

    ReplyDelete